- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (Double Bass Jazz)
- University: Hanover University of Music and Folkwang University of Arts (Essen)
- Concerts in: Germany, China, Czech Republic, Sweden, Spain
- Festivals: Bohemian Jazz Festival (Czech Republic),
Moers Jazz Festival, Barcelona Jazz Festival..
- Workshops: Christian McBride, Larry Grenadier, Mark Turner..
- Scholarship: Yehudi Menuhin Foundation
- Instruments: piano, guitar, electric bass, double bass, tuba
- Music Styles: pop, rock, jazz, latin and classical music
- Teaching experience: more than 8 years, students of all ages and levels
Growing up in a musical family I started playing the piano at the age of 6. After a couple of years and my growing interest in rock music I switched to the electric bass when I was 15. Two years later I started discovering Jazz and I fell in love with the Double Bass.
After finishing highschool in 2009 I decided to study Double Bass Jazz at the Hanover University of Music and Folkwang University (Essen, Germany).
Since then I played numerous concerts with Jazz Bands and Classical Orchesters in Europe and Asia. Besides my musical journey I got more and more interested in teaching and I started teaching piano, guitar and bass at different Music Schools (since 2011).
In 2015 I moved to Barcelona (Spain) to pursue my dream of living in this wonderful city 🙂